Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

How was Valentine, guys? I supposed everything went according to the plan. For those who screwed up, better luck next time. Keep today in your diary and remember the moments together. Treasure it and take good care of it.

2. Anyway, Valentine's over. It is 12.15 at present and I am just scribbling before I go to sleep. If you are curious about my Valentine's, I am sorry to disappoint you. In fact, Valentine's just not the suitable thing for me.

3. I locked myself inside the house today, watching TV and studying. Nothing much to write though. So, I guess this will be it for today. Tomorrow will just be a repetition of today. Good night guys and for the owls out there, good morning!

1 comment:

  1. chec, you just dont want to find for it....dont lock yourself up la..let other people have some change la..haha

    ReplyDelete