Friday, August 27, 2010

The First Chapter of the Semester

Plentiful things have happened these few months. Somehow, I felt the impact of every tiny little things that appeared in my life as well as those, vanished from my very own eyes. I could not comprehend most of the things but I do try to understand the nature of life.

Time for a reality check. I felt like myself turning into someone, somebody I could barely recognize if I were to compare myself from the day I came into this big city and the person I am today. Be it good or bad, I am in doubt, I am constantly analyzing my behavior and a warning alarm was always ready to be ignited. I do not want evolution. I do not wish to see myself walking out from the circle of society I have build so far. I do not wish to be different. I just wanted a simple life, and soon a wealthy one. But, there are situations where I am indeed yearning for a trial, an experience, a taste of humanity; a taste of what people described as life. I am yearning for those, looking forward for more life exposure. However, as I proceed, I am always surrounded by guilt; engulfed in the flame of fear, surrounded by the laughter of sinisterly evil and wicked souls. I am in much doubt, trying to sustain and control, and perhaps disabling myself would lead to a better outcome. Every single moment, what I did, will always be reviewed and I always regret my own decision but I still proceed with it. Somehow, I am a hypocrite to begin with, but I am very clear of my path, of my life and of my future. Whoever I am does not matter to me. I am everybody - just another person walking down the road in the streets of people.

~Michael Ch'ng~

6 comments:

  1. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to see a nice blog like this one today..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, great web site. I’m very delighted. Fantastic job. The articles are superb. I also run a blog, stop sometimes to me. I hope you enjoy it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. undoubtedly are a superb method of dipping your do it yourself within a little bit of luxury. Kawasaki Fairings Lots of guys not forgetting women, typically desire of owning and placing on a pair or very much better nonetheless many pairs of those oh so gorgeous shoes.Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 in the event you have not entered the style earth at current you could possibly be astonished to discover the fact that artist shoes are not just for girls Asics Tiger Shoesbut you could get instead a broad range for guys as well which consists of the Paul Smith shoes, Beats By Dr Dre Headphones Squared shoes, Prada shoes, Dior shoes, Gucci shoes as well as the report goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Online Ad Post Jobs Available(11557)
    Http://www.bestonlinejob.net Internet Online
    Home Base Copy Paste Jobs Available Regestration
    $200 To $1000/- As Per Month Earning $100 To $300 Daily
    Regestration Daily Working Daily Earning
    For Further Detail ? www.bestonlinejob.net

    ReplyDelete