Sunday, March 8, 2009

KL City

Well, here I am blogging out my day after a soothing bath. A few friends of mine came down to KL yesterday and today was a sort of an outing for us. Boring! Not the outing, but KL environment. To be able to meet up with my friends was a good thing and I enjoyed the time together but, definitely not the surroundings.

Everything was hell expensive though there were some affordable ones. I just could not figure out why such a fuss of building a perfect structure and spending million on renovations and finally, selling goods with price range over the affordable budgets.

Every single item is in increasing value especially property. The increase is not normal. Well, I have strayed too far from the original content. I'll be writing about it next time.

From Wangsa Maju to KL Sentral and next to Imbi, we arrived at Times Square. It was hell long. Couldn't it be any faster?

At Times Square, we just walked around and had our lunch at McDonalds. Then, we checked out a toy shop selling collectible models of Gundams, Transformers and other anime characters.

Sungai Wang was our next destination but we sort of just passed by and directed ourselves to Pavilion. Again, we walked around, doing windowshopping and they bought some stuffs. My digital watch showed 6.15 p.m. at that time.

It was time to part. Not a complete sad moment. We'll still be meeting each other. Hope that next time, when we meet, everyone should be doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment