Sunday, September 27, 2009

Moments of My Life

The journey of my life started in Penang. After graduating from the oldest school in South East Asia (Penang Free School a.k.a. PFS), I chose to do A-Levels in Disted Stamford College.
Here are some pictures of my college lives.



Disted Stamford College Year 2008: Statistics Class.


Don't be mistaken. This ain't any prom night. It's self organized dinner to celebrate the end of our course. In the picture, Reagen (Prom King).


The last six months of holidays before deciding to venture down to KL for Actuarial Science in UTAR, Setapak.

My best friend-Dominic (behind the scene). Venue: Batu Ferrighi.


2-days trip to Batu Ferringhi.



During Christmas....................................

One of my common holiday locations, Genting Highlands. To be honest, I've been there for more than 10 times ever since I was little.


Preparing for rock climbing, one of my favorite sports.


Year 2008



Year 2009

Presently, the second semester in UTAR has ended. Come to think of it, I have been here in KL for at least 9 months now. I'll be coming back for short semester, which is 7 weeks long. Time definitely flies. Don't you guys out there agree ?



Basic Professional Writing Class (First Semester)


Birthday present from my fellow course-mates


The end of first semester. Trip to Sunway Pyramid.

Phoebe's Birthday (Second Semester)

Well, it's brief but that is basically my for the past one year. I'll dig out some pictures and write more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment